NOW OPEN: SUN – THUR 11:00am – 9:00pm | FRI & SAT 11:00pm – 10:30pm
Protecting Your Dining Experience
Our Commitment to You
We value the trust you place in our restaurant every day, and we are committed to doing what is right for our guests and team members.
That is why we wanted to share with you how we are taking care of our guests and team members in response to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
As always, we remain dedicated to providing you and your family with the safest dining experience possible.
In March, we expanded our already strict cleaning procedures, which exceed Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
Here are just some of the enhanced steps we have taken to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team members:
- Sanitizing stations are being use in all service and cooking locations throughout the restaurant
- All surfaces as well as guest and team member touchpoints are being deep cleaned with CDC-approved disinfectants. This includes door handles, menus, infant seats/boosters, tablets, server pens, pagers and many others.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of all contact surfaces through the evening by our cleaning crews
- If any team member is feeling ill they can stay at home until well and their position will be held upon their return.
- At this time we are OPEN with 25% indoor seating and many outdoor seating options available 6 feet apart
We continue to actively monitor the situation so we can respond swiftly to changing conditions as designated by the CDC, the US and local governments.